The original silicone baking mat, making light work of sticky caramel brittle, moulding chocolate collars or curls, crisping pizzas and biscuits, and even roasting veggies. Get a Silpat, it’s the right thing to do.
Non-stick, reusable, durable and easy to care for, these mats are made of food-grade silicone impregnated with fibreglass. Silpat baking mats make any baking sheet non-stick, they bake items brown and they’re also less likely to burn.
Silpat mats are effective in temperatures from -40C to 250C
How to use it:
- Place Silpat on a baking pan with the writing side up
- Do not use grease
- Lay product to be baked or frozen directly on the Silpat
- Wipe clean then rinse after use and leave to dry
- Store the Silpat flat
- Reusable thousands of times, durable and easy to clean
- FDA, NSF and Kosher certified
- Oven, microwave and freezer safe
- Not for use under broiler or in toaster ovens
- Should not come into contact with oven walls
- Cutting on Silpat with a metal knife or sharp utensil will void the 2 year warranty
- Made in France